The Enterprise Operations Team provides first contact customer service for system critical operations. We monitor a full
range of console and peripheral computer operations across multiple hardware platforms and operating systems. This position demonstrates a high degree of technical knowledge of infrastructure, communication processes, and supports system defined objectives relative to the company's business and healthcare requirements.
As an Enterprise Operations Associate you are responsible for overseeing the training of junior members of the team on all areas of responsibility. Promotes teamwork by involving others, delegating assignments and encouraging them to contribute their strengths to the team. Responding to customer inquiries and requests related to hardware maintenance/repair, job scheduling, data center SNOW requests, determining requirements and co-ordinates the course of action with the various information technology departments.
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options, so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position demonstrates a high degree of technical knowledge of infrastructure, communication processes, and supports system defined objectives relative to the company's business and healthcare requirements. Interacts as project leader for large scale projects and is able to lead, plan, design, implement and support all company information technology infrastructure, networks, hardware and systems
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Maintains, monitors and troubleshoots technical systems. Acts as a mentor for junior members of the team.
2. Leads, plans, prioritizes and coordinates scheduled projects that require interaction between various internal departments and external resources. Develops well defined project plans, work schedules and critical path timelines.
3. Leads department or project teams. Promotes teamwork by involving others, delegating assignments and encourages them to contribute their strengths to the team.
4. Compiles professional, well thought out designs to very complex technical processes for presentation to management.
5. Provides technical expertise and resolution to complex and multifaceted problems for customers residing in a variety of departments.
6. Leads or participates in feasibility studies, RFI development and capital budget planning. Position provides technical information regarding current and future industry concepts, hardware, and software.
7. This position has responsibility for selected infrastructure applications, hardware, or systems. Work is performed in a fast paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has minor level decision-making authority for projects, and applications and works at peer level. The incumbent participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions system wide.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Banner Health Leadership will strive to uphold the mission, values, and purpose of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered, service excellence-focused, and results-oriented manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must possess strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in related field plus 4 years experience in a healthcare environment. Equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience typically achieved in 6 years.
Needs experience in medium scale project planning and reporting either individual or team.
Must demonstrate general knowledge of information technology and healthcare. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. Incumbent will have skills to mentor less experienced team members. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.