1) Application release / upgrade preparation and execution 2) Optimized request turnaround for DNA and surround product requests 3) Coordinate the installation of new data center clients, using multiple Open Solutions application products, into test and production 4) Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate IT and compliance standards 5) Review, develop project plans, certify and install new releases and system updates for a growing financial institution client base supporting multiple high availability applications. 6) Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact the appropriate individual to correct issues. 7) Maintain 'best practices" change control procedures to ensure preauthorization and accurate record keeping for all application level changes. 8) Diagnose and respond to customer support service call requests. 9) Support internal and external SOC and PCI audits 10) Attend various product meetings to discuss status of new client installations, provide timelines as they pertain to new release installations, and access client requests. 11) Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by installation of new clients and product releases / upgrades. 12) Focus on continuous improvement through automation, re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and optimize upgrades/installations 13) Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application logs, IIS logs, Event logs. 14) Perform advanced research and testing in order to resolve production related incidents. 15) Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft 16) Experience with baseline performance transaction testing 17) Review service and performance compliance to documented standards. 18) Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration : * Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science * 2 to 5 years of relevant experience * Experience in installation, upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting of 'packaged application code/solutions' to internal / test and production environments * Previous application deployment of the DNA / surround product applications is considered an asset
* Strong working knowledge of Windows operating environment and IIS
* Extensive experience with SQL and PL/SQL programming language and Perl scripting * Oracle Database Knowledge * Ability to work on complex technical issues * Hyperion SQR Production Reporting * Experience in Incident, Problem & change management * Performed Database Refresh tasks for Test and Production Servers * Familiarity with ITL and SDLC life cycle phases * Install/execute and fine-tuned Stored Procedures, SQL Queries and User Defined Functions. * Handled Performance Tuning and Optimization with strong analytical troubleshooting skills for quick issue resolution in mission-critical environments
* A technology leader with vision and a view to continuous improvement
Preferred Skills and Experience :
* An approach to your work that is self-directed and highly motivated. * Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. * Strong organization skills and attention to detail. * Proven research and analytical skills. * Strong documentation / transition skills * Good Knowledge of risk awareness, knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls * Proficient technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills - MS Office * Strong team skills * Experience working in the financial industry * Ability to effectively assess operations
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE(tm) 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.