White Space Project Director, AMS- Data Center IT Infrastructure
Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: 29500
CBRE's Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the world's only fully integrated data center focused firm, offering global strategy, project management, facilities management, technology, acquisition, as well as acquisition and disposition of data center real estate, all from a single provider. We serve 40% of the Fortune 100's data centers, spanning primary, secondary, and tertiary markets across the globe. As an employer of choice, we heavily invest in our people to best serve these state-of-the-art facilities by offering mission critical and leadership training.
The purpose of this position is:
* P&L Owner of the TI/Whitespace 2021 Plan Number with DCS AMS.
* Accountable for the performance of the TI/Whitespace Division in-line with the business expectations in relation to revenue and margin growth.
* Be responsible for delivering world class TI/Whitespace Projects Across the AMS Region
* Foster the relationship with key clients within our existing MA portfolio and new clients outside our existing client base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing/supervising & executing all aspects of the account from:
4. People Management
5. Project Management
6. Client Interface
7. Business Development
* Responsible for all TI/Whitespace Projects within AMS and being the face of the company.
* Being a main point of contact for all growth opportunities.
* Building new business relationships where possible.
* Giving sales presentations to the client team at all levels.
* Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
* Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.
* Attending the sites regularly to meeting with clients and CBRE staff where applicable to ensure world class delivery of Projects.
* Resolving any personnel or performance issues before they become an issue.
* Forecasting revenue.
* Continuously striving for efficiencies.
* Leading, training, and managing other members of the TI/Whitespace team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
* Undertaking and managing performance review with the team.
* Resolving any payment issues with have up or downstream.
* Build strong effective working relationships with site teams across all the region to enable growth in Projects on these sites.
* Interacts regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved. Develops and implements action plans to correct variances. Anticipates and responds to the client's needs and concerns.
* Manages and leads project management staff in the TI/Whitespace Team and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures.
* Responsible for identifying tracking performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and work group.
* Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and work group.
* P&L Responsibilities for the TI/Whitespace AMS Account.
* Monthly Reporting on Current and Forecast Positions for Account.
* Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
* Analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
* Ensure all accounts are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.
* Other duties as assigned.
Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources. Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values. Required experience directly managing work group or leading 3rd party project delivery resources/team (typically larger, more experienced team).
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.