As a Senior Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer, you will be working on exciting infrastructure driven projects for SMB to Enterprise customers across all verticals. Support All Lines strategic initiative to become a Professional Business Partner and Trusted Advisor; ensuring that our customers have the foundation required to be successful for years to come.
The Senior Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer's role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and operations of modern data center, edge, and virtualization solutions. This individual will be primarily responsible for being the lead engineer on infrastructure and virtualization related projects. They will be the technical point of contact for the customer and provide design, migration, and deployment services.
Performing services including design, installation, and support of modern data center, edge, virtualization, cloud, data availability, and automation solutions.
Primary engineer on customer projects including design, implementation, testing, and support for new deployments, expansions, environment refresh, and upgrades.
Provide network engineering consulting services:
· Assessment, design, and implementation of data center infrastructure
· Creates technical deliverables including assessments, capacity planning, detailed design documents, implementation plans, and configurations
· Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
· Provides peer reviews of implementations, configurations, and documentation for team members
· Assists other team members with deployment or best practices
· Engages in continuous learning to stay in front of new and emerging technologies
· Obtain vendor-related certifications, to enhance professional development and our corporate standing with our vendors
· Develop and Maintain relationships with peers at vendor partners
Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
· Modern data center & edge infrastructure including but not limited to compute, storage, and HCI solutions
· Modern Virtualization & Container solutions
· Modern Data Availability Solutions
Experience with design, implementation, and support of the following is preferred:
· Infrastructure Automation
· Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
Strong communication skills
Solid documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
5+ years of engineering experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex environments
· HPE (current Proliant, Storge, or Hybrid ASE / MASE) is preferred
VMware (current DCV or CMA VCP) is a plus
· Veeam (current VMCE) is a plus
· Nutanix (current NCSE Core) is a plus
· Microsoft (current AZ-104, AZ-303, or AZ-304) is a plus
Internal Number: ALT5139
About All Lines Technology
All Lines Technology is a leading provider of enterprise technology solutions and services, with proven expertise enabling organizations to overcome obstacles and achieve excellent business results.
All Lines Technology is a woman owned solutions provider that delivers cost effective, industry standard IT solutions to our customers. We strive to be a Professional Business Partner and Trusted Advisor with each of our clients. In doing so, we help companies streamline and improve the way they buy, implement, and manage their technology infrastructures that support their mission critical business applications. These scalable solutions deliver benefits to companies from start up to Fortune 500.
All Lines Technology specializes in industry standard solutions for Enterprise Infrastructure, Microsoft Collaboration and Productivity Solutions, MSP/Cloud Solutions, IT Staffing, IT Consulting, and 24/7/365 Help Desk. As a value-added solutions provider, we partner with only best-of breed industry leaders that meet the business needs of our clients. We use our expertise to deliver streamlined solutions customized to the unique needs of your business, and strive to be your true trusted ad...visor. By leveraging cutting edge technology deployment and management solutions from industry leaders, we ensure you receive the technology solutions you require, delivered with the highest level of service.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Warrendale, PA which includes a state of the art datacenter showcasing some of the latest technology hardware and software solutions for our customers as well as a Tier 3 datacenter for our cloud based services. We utilize these for live demos, proof of concepts, and application testing. In addition, we also have a 20,000 square foot warehouse, staging & integration center that we use for client management/imaging and warehousing. We have a secondary location in Cranberry Township, PA where our 24/7/365 Help Desk and network operations center resides.