Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Web Application Security Engineer.
Overview of the project:
- As a Security Engineer, you help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data.
- You will help ensure that the software and infrastructure is designed and implemented to the highest security standards.
- You will work closely with other Engineers to enhance the application security.
- Top candidates will enjoy analyzing designs and implementations from a security perspective and will be recognized experts at discovering security issues that appear under unexpected threat scenarios within a large financial institution
- Delivering security solutions for the internet facing infrastructure that runs in multiple data centers around the globe
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective security system as a whole
- Creating detailed solution designs that fit well into bank's established platforms and core eco-systems
- Supporting product management and solution architecture in identifying effective solutions
- Providing 3rd level engineering support for security products
- Define use case, detailed technical specification and security baseline
- Evaluate, design and rate possible solutions and build a PoC
- Quality Assurance: Assist Test Manager with the test plan definition and execution
- Manage unknown software issues/defects
- Report status/issues and project progress
Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in Web Application Security Engineering
Overall knowledge on security concepts (application security)
Working knowledge & experience with one or more of the following:
Ping Identity PingFederate
eBanking implementation of hardware or software tokens