This position will be responsible for consistently driving direct sales to achieve order and revenue goals for the Connected Services Business suite of offerings assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to selling Industrial Networking and Data Center Infrastructure Systems, Compute Assessments, Designs, Implementations, Cyber Security offerings (Risk assessments, iDMZ's, Continuous Threat Detection and End Point Protection) and associated Comprehensive Managed Services. The role requires a proven track record of leading and executing complex sales pursuits as well as client based executive level engagement/consulting. This individual must demonstrate collaboration and cross functional leadership skills, as their responsibilities will also include working with sales territories, sales management, business unit domain experts, and strategic partners to Rockwell Automation. Global collaboration, project coordination, market access and strategy planning will be needed as required.
* Achieve Rockwell Automation Connected Services sales targets, and meet business plans for Industrial Infrastructure, Virtualization, Cyber solutions and Managed Services Contracts using a discipline sales process within targeted accounts.
* Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the broader matrixed Rockwell Automation sales teams.
* Develop and manage an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of Connected Services opportunities and other related solutions.
* Work with Technical Service Engineers/Solution Architects and Connected Services Proposal Solution Consultants/Leads to develop the Scope of Supply, Bill of Materials, and Contract Requirements for proposals.
* Leverage Global Sales & Marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access. Serve as the primary liaison between customers, regional sales team members and Rockwell Automation Connected Services to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities. Effectively translate technical terms into everyday language and properly manage expectations, both internally and externally.
* Provide formal regular status reports to sales management which include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information. Monitor & report revenue and pipeline results weekly via CRM tool for assigned Verticals or Geographies to ensure performance goals are met.
* Responsible for competency development of territory sales teams, limited authorized distributor sales teams, and customers through conducting regular learning sessions, participate in/coordinate Rockwell Automation lead seminars and trade shows.
* Collect, analyze and communicate market data to produce growth strategies, target account planning, which includes deep understanding of competitive landscapes, trends, key wins/losses and service development needs to the BU product management teams.
* Achieve and exceed assigned targets against agreed upon business objectives.
Internal Number: 2661133
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.