• Provide direction and supervision of support and professional staff, including employee relations issues, performance reviews, disciplinary action, coaching, etc. • Develop and implement annual strategic plans to ensure that cooperative education objectives, goals, budgets, policies, practices, and actions produce successful results, consistent with the university’s overall mission and strategic and master plans. Continuous assessment and refinement of Co-op operations, policies & procedures. •Provide proactive direction and recommendations on strategic planning and organizational operations with forethought on innovative strategies with matching structures to optimize work of the University community to recruit, employ and graduate students efficiently and effectively within a robust, dynamic roster of employer partners. • Creation and management of account management & care standards. • Oversees and ensures the development and execution of assessment processes for continuous improvement and reports progress regularly. Management of survey/feedback loop for all constituents. • Alignment of co-op positioning, expression, and materials with marketing brand standards and active management of bill of materials.
Territory development and management – team level
Development and maintenance of territories that serve students and employers in ways that facilitate high-value relationships and achieve enrollment and employment goals.
• Joint go to market integration with the on-campus admissions team – jointly identifying opportunities by territory and functioning as an integral member of a sales team to bring employers, prospective students, and current students together within the Kettering educational framework – while meeting and exceeding enrollment goals.
• Development and execution of quota – a detailed understanding of corporate partner co-op hiring plans forward 12 months to facilitate joint development of applicants for admission to support employer opportunities by position and location.
Co-op Program of Events:
• Effectively provides choreography and oversight for ongoing operations and facilitates process improvement for the Partners in Learning, Employment Fairs, Professional Development workshop, etc. • Evaluates priorities, workflow, and design to ensure the events are optimal. • Monitors the administrative procedures, academic curriculum, business standards, and regulatory guidelines to ensure effective event performance • Establishes and responds to measurement processes that accurately document event performance. • Coordinates Co-op event processes with faculty, staff, students, and employer partners
Co-op CRM Excellence: End user management of Co-op CRM, knowledge and ownership of the data and system to ensure data centered decision making. Creating a culture of CRM adoption and use. Care and consideration for constituent engagement in CRM, uphold marketing brand standards in CRM, and overall maintenance of system.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 8 years of directly related work experience. • Deep knowledge of cyclical talent management and career services domains • Corporate account management • Corporate partnerships • Career services operations Student coaching/advising • Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities • Strong written and verbal communication • Supervisory/management experience of large and diverse teams • Experience managing complex operations • Experience with business process analysis and improvement tools • A record of innovation, dynamic, collaborative, proactive and visionary leadership. • Excellent interpersonal communication, management, problem-solving and decision-making skills. • Strong professionalism in all aspects of the position. • Knowledge of student marketing trends. • Demonstrated ability to strategically and creatively drive organizational results that materially contribute to organizational objectives.
Understanding and commitment to Kettering University Values a. RESPECT: for teamwork, honesty, encouragement, diversity partnerships with students. b. INTEGRITY: including accountability, transparency and ethics. c. CREATIVITY: fostering flexibility and innovation. d. COLLABORATION: across disciplines and with all partners. e. EXCELLENCE: in all we do.
•Master’s degree. •Director level experience in career services, cooperative education programs, corporate account management, talent pipeline management, and channel sales management. •Industry experience: science, technology, engineering, management, human resources, or other relevant industry. Professional experiences that provide a fresh perspective and innovation to the role. •Experience with project management, operations, customer service management (CRM) excellence, and/or quota-driven practices/outcomes.