Can be located in San Francisco Bay Area or Ashburn, VA
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Site analysis and coordination with Global Security Intelligence & Investigations (GSII) on-site research and dossier preparation.
- Develop and implement resiliency plans
- Coordination with internal and external teams to ensure response alignment
- Close coordination with site leadership at each site via bi-weekly calls and updates
- Site Response Plan updates and ongoing protocol and document development
- Responsible for program metrics for the sites
- Data collection for the intake process with support from Technical Writers, in partnership with sites
- Partner with sites to ensure resiliency preparedness.
- Risk Resiliency Practice support for Strategic Emergency Management with assistance provided to sites for local response agency cooperation
- Scorecard assessments, updates, and management; regular check-ins to ensure completion
- Design and delivery of training and quarterly tabletop exercises for day and evening teams with support from Resiliency@Data Centers Coordinators
- Facilitation and assistance with yearly evacuation drills
- Conduct trainings and/or workshops, specific to Resiliency @ Data Centers, or in collaboration with partners.
- Work with sites to identify and share best practices.
- Build XFN teams amongst data center site teams.
Resiliency Team Coordination and Support
- Regular team meetings with the Resiliency@Data Centers and Special Sites team
- Set yearly goals and objectives and work to support the team goals and objectives
- Collaboration with Program Coordinators/Resiliency Operations for Wiki updates, Distribution List management, and response plan updates
- Collaboration with Program Coordinator and Resiliency Operations in the administration of the equipment and Satellite phone program
- Collaboration with Regional Data Center Resiliency Leads to ensure alignment, sharing of lessons learned, best practices, etc.
- Provide incident support and resources to sites, as required
- Implementation of the Risk Resiliency Practices
- Provide program support as required
- Initial travel to other regional sites for training and observation of exercises.
- Travel to Virginia and/or Bay Area for coordination, site support, etc.
- Experience in Crisis Management Field
- High coordination and cross-functional engagement required
- Experience in data center or colocation environment
- Problem solver
- Experience developing and training teams