The purpose of this position is to provide complex research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Business Analyst would support a data center's
(GDC) Business Information Technology Solutions (BITS) team that runs software projects
benefiting the Google Data Centers teams and customers. The client has a large portfolio of
software implementation projects and requires assistance for data analysis across the portfolio
of projects. The projects are lead by Program Managers and this role will work closely with a
team of cross functional stakeholders across the organization, helping the client and other
relevant stakeholders to map out business requirements & processes, storyboard use cases,
build test plans & test cases, define acceptance criteria for the software application, and track
bugs during implementation and stabilization phases.
Deep understanding of the requirements and business processes, in addition to strong due
diligence in storyboarding use cases in end-to-end business processes will be critical for this
role. Moreover, this role will provide project management support to augment for Delivery
Management success. This frees up the FTEs to focus on their clear strategic objectives vs.
* Act as the liaison between the Program Manager and project team to define business
requirements, build test scenarios and establish a business requirements traceability
* Work closely with Project Management, Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance
and Application Engineering teams to complete and/or support project deliverables
related to business case, business analysis, use cases, delivery management, test
plans & test cases, test execution, user training guide, post go live support management,
and project management & communications activities.
* Support teams to implement software requirements and communicate system
* Manage deliverables for initiatives and adhere to development methodologies.
* Assist in the development of user story scenarios and high level business requirements
and detailed system & functional requirements.
* Conduct research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems.
* Consult frequently with internal users to ensure a complete understanding of their needs
* Conduct meetings and presentations with stakeholders and business users.
* Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
* Provide support for any tool issues or challenges that may arise
* Provide ongoing reporting as requested by the business
* Collaborate with leads to tackle ongoing issues list and partner on continuous
improvement with enhancements
* Ability to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve goals
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field required
* 8+ years of experience in a successful and professional business/systems analysis and
project/program management roles
* 8+ years of well developed verbal, written and listening skills
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
* Excellent documentation, planning, organization, and communication skills to achieve
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Ability to work & contribute independently and drive results & desired outcomes in a
team-oriented work environment
* Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail orientation, and interpersonal skills
* Strong group / workshop facilitation skills
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver project results
* 10+ years of proven experience in Business Analysis and Project/Program Management
* 5 years of relevant experience in MDM, Data Governance, and Data Quality domains
* 3-5 years of supply chain experience
* Advanced competency in G-Suite applications, primarily Slides & Sheets
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advance experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc). Ability to use query and report generation tools. Self-service/web based application experience desired.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Internal Number: 20002850
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.