Be part of a modern highly technical DevOps team responsible for full-stack development, user experience design, cloud environments, automation, data centers, and storage infrastructures.
- Full-stack development Architect and implement both cloud-based and on-premise solutions.
- Create and support integrations utilizing a variety of developmental methodologies.
- Drive operational efficiency by identifying opportunities which modernize the enterprise application stack.
- Utilize end-to-end understanding of application design principles to inform all aspects of architecture and implementation of solutions.
- Drive operational efficiency by identifying opportunities for strategic improvement using emerging technologies both developed and vendor supported.
-Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures, security, and emerging technologies.
- Mentor and knowledge-share with other staff developers and system administrators.
- Experience working with .Net, C# - Experience working in a higher education environment or similarly complex organization - Experience working with web-based Single Sign-On environments utilizing SAML, CAS, and OAUTH
Internal Number: 3501
About SUNY Cortland
SUNY Cortland is one of 64 campuses in the State University of New York system. The State University of New York is a quality public university that combines world-renowned faculty, dedicated staff, and a truly diverse body of talented students to pursue its mission in every corner of the state: "to learn, to search, to serve."