BITS run software projects benefiting the Data Centers teams and customers. We have a large portfolio of software implementation projects and require assistance for data analysis across the portfolio of projects.
The projects are led by Program Managers and this role will work closely with that team to build and execute on data migration plans build test plans and analysis results, and track bugs during implementation and stabilization phases.
This position must be completed by a TVC as it is a very tactical role of maintaining bugs, manipulating data, and running reports. The strategic focus must remain with the PgM overseeing the projects.
● Ensure data uploads and migrations are accurate and complete. Utilize
anomaly algorithm to verify and detect data issues.
● Track open bugs on Data Quality issues, proposed data changes/revision, and
ensure timely closure of bugs
● Prioritize resolution of Data Quality bugs and escalate unresolved high risk
issues that are open beyond 5 business days, and medium/low risk issues that
are open beyond 10 business days.
● Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on open/closed bugs. Tailor
reporting to target audience.
● Track and monitor performance and progress of the overall Data Quality integrity
of the system with KPI's.
● Adhere to the end-to-end Data Governance Process Flow, and ensure
stakeholders in the process are following their process steps. Execute on steps
in the process outlined for the Data Quality Analyst role, and escalate issues if
stakeholders are not following their process steps.
● Partner with Data Quality Team Members to identify inaccurate or incomplete
data, gather missing and accurate data, and validate changes.
● Create queries for ad-hoc data analysis as needed
Internal Number: 19015835
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.