**THE CANDIDATE WILL WORK ONSITE IN CHARLESTON, SC.**
Data Center Construction Owners Representative / Project Manager manages all
aspects of enterprise-sized data center infrastructure construction projects including:
Multiple large ground-up campus projects and retro-fit projects. Ideal candidate must be able
to juggle multiple constructions projects at one site, and also possess demonstrated ability to
oversee vendor compliance to construction agreements, while also having the ability to manage
the overall project budget & schedule for large, complex projects. Strong knowledge of MEP
construction management with college degree is highly desirable. Most importantly, the ideal
candidate demonstrates a sense of ownership for the work, and his performance will be partially
evaluated based upon that sense of ownership and responsibility.
· Create and establish the Master Project Schedule, based on the Critical Path and Key Project
· Milestones, then update and enforce team compliance during project life.
· Create and establish the Master Project Budget, including soft costs and hard costs, bonds, insurance, contingencies, allowances, etc.
· Contractor pre-qualification, bid solicitation, bid analysis and recommendations
· Contract negotiation, typically in concert with the Client's PM and legal counsel, including establishment of design consultants and all GC
Internal Number: 19008882
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.